Bryan began working with computers in 1978 when he
purchased his first computer. Self taught in the Microsoft Basic
language he moved on to Pascal, DAL, several operating systems, and Dataflex.
He obtained a degree in electronics technology and now had the intellectual
tools relating to both hardware and software.
This knowledge, coupled with his powerful analytical skills, thrust him into
great demand in the computer industry.
One example of his abilities is shown when he was working with a major
avionics firm. One of the assembly lines in this plant of 4,000 employees
was clogged up because a test fixture (the only one of its kind) had an
intermittent problem. They sent the fixture to the calibrations lab where
the very best technicians in the company worked on it for a week
and still could not fix the problem. They frantically decided to send it to
engineering where Bryan was working in Research and Development. In one
half hour the problem was isolated and repaired. Needless to say, Mr. Emory
could now name his position in the company...except President, of course. :-)
There is much more that could fill volumes (book or disk), but patting himself
on the back is not one of his favorite pastimes.
- Happily Married to Lesley the most important person in the world.
- Father of 2 Great boys: Bryan David 8,
and Jonathan 6. And, a NEW little girl Kari Ann (Jan 7, 1997).
- American citizen, but born 1960 in Ausuncion Paraguay, South America.
- Deeply committed and involved in the Church, his local church, and people's lives.
- Loves the outdoors, hiking, water sports, snow-skiing, but takes a
computer along. :-)
- Numerous independent courses, training, and seminars - Completed
- Northwest College - Bachelor of Arts
- ITT Technical Institute - Associate of science in Electronics Technology
- Marysville Pilchuck high school, Washington state - Diploma
Languages and Operating Systems known
- Some C
- Visual Basic
Brief Job History
- Emory Computer Consultants - 14 years - President
- Bi-Tech Computer Co. - 2 years - Systems Manager
- Sperry Flight Systems - 2 years - Product Research and Development
- Northwest College - 2 years - Sound Engineer and equipment manager
- E&E Lumber Co. - 5 years - Sales and customer service
How to contact Bryan at EMORY COMPUTER CONSULTANTS
Back to Emory
Computer Consultants' home page
This and subsequent pages Copyright (C) 1995-98 Emory